Saturday, May 2, 2009




So, I haven't been able to talk to Danny at all this week to figure out what he saw last weekend. I don't fully understand what happened. All I can think of is that somehow, I actually grew in the middle of the night and he witnessed it. Definitely a mystery I plan to solve! But I have another mystery to solve first!

After school, I went to Mr. Borkowski's to work. He decided to leave me alone in the shop for the first time, so he could go do some work at the gym next door. It wasn't a very busy day, so the first thing I did was go right to that closet to see if that powder was still there. Sure enough, it was! I scooped a few tablespoons into my drink bottle and shook it up, planning to drink it right after my workout later.

My workouts have been improving! Friday was arms day, and I can now curl a few reps with the 20lb dumbells! Throughout the week, I was able to raise my weight on almost all of my exercises. On top of that, I've also been working out for longer hours and am now using the school weight room during all of my gym classes and still going to the gym after school.

After my 90-minute workout, which included 30 minutes of cardio, I started walking home, sipping from my drink bottle. It was a bit thicker than I remember, so I think I put in a little bit more more than last time. When I got home, I had finished the whole thing, yet for some reason, I still felt really hungry. In fact, I was starving!

Mom hadn't planned on a big dinner, so I grabbed what I could find in the fridge and pantry. Mom made chicken breasts, and I had a side of a peanut butter sandwich, canned chilli and a tall glass of milk. I finished all of it!

After dinner I talked on the phone with Kat for a bit. She was a little upset that I wasn't hanging out much lately and seemed to be less interested in my friends. I honestly didn't realize it, but I guess I have been neglecting them a lot lately. At first, they seemed a bit weirded out by my sudden growth spurt and little muscles, but recently they've started to respect me for it. Kat especially. She said she even might want to come workout with me sometime! We made up and I told her I'd try to make more time for them. It's hard with all of my working out, but I'll make a bigger effort.

After our chat, I did some homework. Next thing I knew it was midnight and I was pretty beat, ready to sleep for a whole day if I could. I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

I had that dream again, but somehow it felt different, a little more real. It didn't last very long, and I woke up when it was over. It was 3am and I was back in my bed, still in my own body. The only change was that my pajamas were all stretched out, hanging loosely and had little rips at the seams. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked the same, but I felt great.

I had a little late night posing session. I don't know why, but I just felt inclined to celebrate my muscles. As I flexed, I felt this amazing rush through my body. I kept flexing all over and then something happened. It started with my calves. They felt stronger than usual. I flexed them by standing on my toes and this great new sensation continued. I felt it in my forearms, then biceps, then legs and eventually my whole body. As I continued to flex, my pajamas started getting tighter. I put my hands on my quads and felt them as they grew thicker and my legs longer.

The sensation was incredible! My calves grew ever so slightly and my abs grew harder to the touch. My forearms expanded as I squeezed my fists and my biceps pumped and bulged. I put my hands on my shoulders and could feel my traps rising, growing harder and more defined. Then it stopped.

My pajamas were still hanging off me, but I had definitely grown a little bigger in the last few minutes. I posed in the mirror some more and I felt much stronger and more muscular. I went over to my wall and checked my height. I had grown 3/4" in five minutes! After my little growth session, I started to fade and went back to bed.

So here I am, convinced more than before that that drink had something to do with last weekend's sudden growth spurt. There is still plenty of powder left at the store, but there are also all those other powders. Do you guys think I should stick with a good thing and have more next week or try something new and different?

Also, should I pursue Danny now that he's the only person at my school who knows anything about my mysterious late night muscle growths? Lastly, should I tell Kat or should I just try to get her to workout with me?

I wanna know what you think!

Love,
Mel

P.S. - I'll try to post more pictures to show you my progress!

5 comments:

  1. Here's my take on your questions. First, I think the new and different things sound interesting, about how many different things are in there? I say try to decipher what it is before you take it though, although it seems there would be nothing dangerous in there, you might never know.

    As for the Danny question, go kind of slow, if you try to force yourself on him he might shy away more, try to loosen him up a bit.

    And as for your last question, let her try it first, and if she loves it then let her go a bit more, then try to tell her about the drink(s). A great thing to occur is if she complains about slow progress, then definitally show her the drink. I'm sure if she is interested in being bigger, the bigger she sees you get, the bigger her interest will get, and the bigger she will want to be.

    Good luck. - Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds like great advice. Personally I think something that is causing you to grow is a great thing (as long as you feel comfortable with it).

    I'd also take it easy with Danny to start with and find out if he really likes you or not. He certainly seems to like the recent changes you've been experiencing!

    As for Kat, I completely agree with Unknown - she's got to make up her own mind, but if she sees your progress and is wondering how she could improve like you then why not let her in on it?

    Thanks for another great update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel. Do you have fantasies about growth and do you think that your dreams at night and what I have been reading about you is driving you. Do you want to get big and if so what reason do you want to do that. Your development from the picture I am seeing on here is awesome and you seem very passionate and very driven to get that killer body. What kind of drink and powder is it that you are you refering to? I am new to your blog but I have a huge passion for muscle and female muscle growth and female muscle growth fantasy. Do you have fantasies and what are they and how do you mix them with your reality.

    I would love to know more about your passion for female muscle growth and your goals for your muscle size and to get big. If you want you can email me to wildaboutmusic@hotmail.com and tell me about it or post it here on your blog. I look forward to seeing more pictures that you post up here. By the way it is ok to have this female muscle growth passion and I love hearing about yours. I have one also but it goes deeper in what I like about it.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should encourage Kat to do it with you. It is always good to have someone to workout with and shares the same drive and passion you do. Not to mention the end result would be amazing for the both of you. Very very muscular women.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel, you are awesome! Your dedication, your work ethic, and especially your enjoyment of what's happening to you. Keep up the hard work, and I'd definitely keep up with that same drink.

    The first post hit the nail on the head as far as advice goes so anything I say would be redundant, but definitely do a bit of research into anything else in there as there could be side effects, or even deadly reactions to the drink you're already enjoying. Mixing medications sometimes leads to poisons...

    Just take a little care, but definitely keep doing everything you've been doing so far. The results are spectacular and I look forward to more progress pictues!

    ReplyDelete