Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick Update





Hey guys, I just wanted to post a quick update this morning before I go to school.

So when I started working out, I was 5' nothing, weighing a mere 95lbs.

I'm now 5'3 weighing 108lbs!

Amazing how much I've grown in only a few weeks! I still have a long way to go before I get to where I want to be. I'm so excited about how quickly this is happening. It seems like my dream of being a huge female bodybuilder isn't so unrealistic after all!

Anyways, sorry I haven't been updating you guys more frequently. Would you like more little updates like this? I guess I haven't gotten used to the combination of finals, working out like crazy, and now trying to see my friends more. For now, here's a pic so you can track my progress.

Ok, I gotta run or I'll be late for school. Byeeee!

Love,
Mel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,

    I love the new picture and yes you can become that female bodybuilder you want to be. By the way please post little updates like this more regularly and also it would be awesome to see your progress as you change.

    Have a great day,

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sugest that your priorities would be:

    1. Lifting Weights
    2. Protein Drink(s)
    3. School
    4. Updates
    5. Pictures

    Updates and pics don't do much for you or us without those first two, and school, of course, is important too...

    Can't wait for more!
    Ciao
    Ratty

    P.S. By the way, I write stories about exactly this sort of thing happening, although mine are all fiction. It's awesome to think that it's really, really happening to you! ;-) Check out my gallery at DeviantArt:
    http://ratlaf.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete