Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two Inches Taller




Hey guys,

I dunno what’s going on, but something strange is definitely happening to me and I kinda like it.

You see, I woke up Saturday morning, pretty well rested. In fact, I felt amazing! Lately, I’ve been jogging in the mornings to get myself a good jump-start. So, I when I woke up, I threw on my jogging clothes and they felt really tight. The sleeves of my shirt were pinching my arms as I pushed them through and the collar was squeezing my neck. The bottom of the shirt just barely reached my belly button. My shorts were even worse. They felt so uncomfortable, I didn’t even bother putting them on all the way and immediately took them off.

In the mirror I looked different. I had new definition in my muscles that hadn’t been there the day before. When I flexed, I could feel my biceps bulge and the little veins that previously only popped up when I lifted weights were now showing. Something else was different, though. I walked over to a spot on my wall, where years ago I started tracking my height. I stopped tracking it when I stopped growing. I measured myself up, surprised to find that in the last two weeks, I’ve grown almost two inches! Hooray 5' 2"!!

I can’t figure out how I grew so much in one night. Then it occurred to me. The previous day, on Friday, I found that weird powder at work. I can’t be certain that’s what did it, but there’s only one way to find out. I’m going to go back to my original protein drink this week, but next weekend, I’ll try this mysterious mix again and see what happens. Whaddya think?

Okay, so there’s another story I have to tell you, but I’m not gonna write it right now. Remember Kat’s birthday party on Saturday that I told you about? Well, something weird happened there, too. Honestly, it’s even stranger than this growth spurt. Bedtime! Byee!

Love,
Mel

7 comments:

  1. If it is weird drinks causing you to grow randomly, I'd say drink my next time to figure out for sure! Doesn't seem like it would be bad for you. - Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack I ment drink a whole lot your next time, my bad. - Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, can't wait to hear what happened at the Birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, nice new profile pic. You've definitely made some serious progress...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definitely making awesome progress, I love the new profile pic. I agree, definitely try the drink again and try more of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would it be possible to display all pics together to show your muscle growth progress? That would be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mel,
    Just came across your site & LUV it. Hope you keep at it and get super huge!! I'd love to have some of that drink, maybe we can swap recipes.

    ReplyDelete