Friday, April 24, 2009

New Muscle Drink




So I went to work today after school. Kind of a drag at first because I just wanted to get to the gym! So close, yet so far! It ended up not being so bad since Mr. Borkowski decided to only have me work for a few hours in the shop. I guess he could tell I was eager to go work out so he let me off easy. I mostly just stocked shelves and broke down boxes. I can tell my work outs haven't been for nothing. Everything feels so much lighter than it did last week!

So, today was my arms day... By the way, I've given myself a workout plan. I guess every bodybuilder has to have one. What do you think?

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Legs 1
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Legs 2

Anyway, arms day! I'm really improving. I don't know how much I attribute to my sudden growth spurt (now a little over an inch taller), or how much is because of my persistent workouts. I think I'll give myself some credit and say it's the workouts. Today I tried curling the 20lb dumbells and was able to do one rep! I know that's nothing to a boy, but for a girl, that's tough so I'm really impressed with myself! I even popped little veins in my bicep muscles! I got so excited I almost dropped the weights on the floor! I never thought I'd ever be that strong... but it's still not strong enough!

After working out, I went over to Mr. Borkowski's to mooch some more of my protein drink and unfortunately he had already left for the day. I have a key so I went in to try and find it myself. I still don't know the store too well, so I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked around all the shelves and even in the stock room in the back. I checked a closet in the back of the stockroom which I figured would be a long-shot. I wasn't expecting to find much of anything in there.

Instead, it was full of odd products that we didn't put on shelves in the front. There were bottles of pills and jars of power, some with handwritten labels and in lots of different languages. I'm guessing this stuff was just extra and not worth selling in the front. I found one bottle with English writing on it. It read "PROTEIN MAKER." Sounded like protein powder to me. I figured If I was gonna grab something from the store, Mr. Borkowski would probably rather I grab it from back here instead of pulling stuff off shelves in the front.

I scooped about four tablespoons (I guess that's a normal dose for protein powder) and mixed it up with some water. The water got really thick and even expanded a little. It was much thicker than my normal drink and didn't really taste like anything. I sucked it down regardless and headed home.

I didn't make any plans tonight since I'm exhausted from a busy week and Kat's party is tomorrow. I just chilled out in front of the TV and ate a 12oz salmon steak with three servings of a bean salad. Lot's of protein! I've been so hungry lately. I even brought a bunch of protein bars to school that I keep in my locker in case I get the munchies between classes.

That growth spurt really hit full force since I'm now a little more than an inch taller than I was last week. I don't know if it's stopped, but I'm gonna buy some new pants tomorrow. My shirts are all a lot more form fitting than before which I can't complain about. My chest even seems to have grown a little so I'm looking a little more curvy than before.

Ok, well I'm pretty beat. Gonna make it an early Friday night and will try to get up early tomorrow to do some shopping. I'm also eager to have another one of those muscle dreams. ;)

Happy Friday!

Love,
Mel

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Keep up the hard work Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful with those mystery protein drinks. You never know what kind of effect it can have on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel,

    I was reading all about you in your blogs. You should start a fantasy story thread of female muscle growth, growing massive and huge and clothes ripping that is descriptive on your blog and let other people contribute to it and build an awesome story. That is if you are interested. I love what you write and about what you write and how much you love female muscle and growth. How big and ripped and muscular would you like to get and are you going to post any pictures of yourself on here, besides the one that is up here already. I would love to know more about your passion and about you. If you are interested in talking further send me an email to wildaboutmusic@hotmail.com.

    Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you,

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete