Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning




I had my first day of training yesterday at the store with Mr. Borkowski. Turns out, he's a bit of a nut, but kinda sweet. He gave me a basic tour of the different products he sells from name brand protein powders to obscure imported products. I forget what most of the imported ones were but they all had to do with building muscle or strength. Aren't I lucky to have found this place? ;)

After a few hours of moving boxes and stocking shelves, I went next door to the gym for some training of my own. I decided to start with bench press this time, but could only do the bar with no weights. Overall, I felt much better than yesterday. I felt less winded, in more control of my body and even a bit stronger.

Like my normal clothes, my gym clothes also felt a bit tighter, especially in the arms and chest. In the mirror I didn't look too different, but my muscles definitely felt a bit harder than usual. I got really excited and enthusiastically continued my workout. I didn't feel sore or anything from the previous day so I figured I could work harder.

I even went back to doing bicep curls and found that the 5lb weights were a bit lighter than the day before, but the 10lb's were still too heavy. Overall, I couldn't believe how good I felt. Now I know why so many boys at school can't stop talking about working out. It's so much fun!

Afterwords, I asked Mr. Borkowski for another one of those protein drinks. He smiled and said "Of course!" I don't know why I asked for another. I didn't really like the taste, but somehow I craved it. When I got home, I took my shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I flexed... well tried to flex. I definitely had a good pump from working out, but my figure still looked small, thin and flat. No matter, I have a goal and I'm gonna stick to it!

After my little pose-down, I got really tired again and fell asleep right after dinner. I woke up a few minutes ago which means I slept for over 13 hours which is still weird for me. I also think I had another one of those dreams where I felt big and powerful. Even better, I think in the dream I was growing. Hopefully they continue!

I have to go to school tomorrow so I think I'll take today off. I don't know why I'm sleeping so much, but if it has something to do with working out, which it probably does, I can't afford to wake up late tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments! Keep 'em coming!

Love,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment