Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First Blog!!




Ok, so I'm trying to make the best of a crappy situation. I'm on spring break, but all my friends went on a road trip to Miami without me :( I'm stuck up here in the Northeast because I simply couldn't afford to go. I always try to save money over the summer when I work but I always seem to spend it all in time to miss a crazy fun week on the beach with my ladies.

So yeah, I'm just trying to find ways to pass the time for the next few days. It rained all day yesterday so I was cooped up inside. I tried to cook myself a burger for lunch... big mistake! I almost burned down the house! So what's a a girl to do? What else? I spent most of the day on the internet of course.

I was trying to be productive, looking for a new summer job, college clothes, kitten youtube videos, etc. Alright, I admit I even looked at some pictures of cute boys. There's definitely no shortage there, but they all look so proud of themselves. Kinda gross. Oh, and speaking of gross, in my quest for cute boy pics I ended up accidentally running into some pictures of bodybuilders. Ugh, muscles are so disgusting... at least that's what I used to think.

So yeah, the muscular guys all creeped me out but then I stumbled upon some photos of some lady bodybuilders. I didn't even know they existed and I have to admit, it was kinda hot! I don't know what it was, but something about a woman having that much size, strength and power just gave me goosebumps.

All day today I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then I got thought, I wonder if I could get that big! I mean, I guess I can only get so big. I'm only 5' nothing and I'm a bit skinny. No abs or nothing, but definitely not chubby. I'm pretty cute, but no one seems to notice me except my little group which are all living it up in the tropics right now!

So here I am, starting a silly blog since I kinda wanna keep this a secret from my close friends and family. If there's anyone reading this who thinks I should try to build some muscles, give me a shout out!

Love,
Mel

2 comments:

  1. Too bad about Spring Break, but all you're really missing is sunburn and a case of the crabs:) Muscles are sexy on a woman whether they're massive or just fit. I say go for it!

    Also, check out my blog at areaorion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Area Orion and I say go for it! Muscles on women are hot!

    ReplyDelete