Friday, May 15, 2009

Workouts with Kat and Sunday with Danny




My ArmI’m sooooooo sorry I haven’t written to you guys all week! I actually started bringing Kat to the gym with me after school so that’s kinda made me busier. She doesn’t know anything about lifting weights so I have to teach her everything making our workouts run longer. I haven’t really grown much this week because I haven’t figured out how to show Kat my secret.

After our workouts, we’ve just been drinking regular protein shakes. Nothing wrong with that, but they aren’t making me grow like before. Oh well, I can be patient. I’m really enjoying my current size of 5’ 4” at about 125lbs.

It’s funny, a few weeks ago Kat and I were about the same size and now I’m a few inches taller than her! She also had no interest in working out, but since the boys at school seem to be noticing me more, she wants in on some of the action.

Right, so last Sunday I also hung out with Danny. He came by my house and we walked over to this park nearby. We were going to watch a movie but I insisted that we go to the park since it was so nice out. A lot of us used to play there a lot as kids since there’s a jungle gym and swings and stuff.

We just kinda walked around and talked a bit. We talked about going to college and what we wanted to do and stuff. I told him honestly that I wasn’t totally sure and that I was going to wait a year or two to figure that out. The whole time, I know he noticed I had grown a little bigger since we last spoke at school. I was wearing another tight shirt showing my arms, so he kept staring. Then he asked.

“So how often do you work out?” he asked.

“Oh,” I said casually, “every once in awhile.”

“I bet you go to the gym a little more than every once in a while.”

“Ok yeah, I go quite a bit,” I said.

“Can I feel your bicep?” he asked. He got a bit shy then, like he had wanted to ask for a while.

“Sure.” I pulled up my sleeve a bit and flexed my arm. He stood there for a bit before getting the nerve to react. When he put his hand on my bicep, he gave it a little squeeze but my muscles were too hard to give. His hands were warm and a little clammy. He gulped.

“I think your biceps might be bigger than mine,” he said.

“Yeah right!” I didn’t believe him. “You’re a boy! Let me see.” I squeezed his bicep before he could respond. “Make a muscle,” I demanded.

“I am,” he replied.

“Oh,” I was surprised. He was right. My arm wasn’t really bigger then his, but it was much harder. His was a little soft and squishy, kinda like mine used to be. I reached around his back and gave him a big hug. It hadn’t occurred to me that I would soon be stronger than boys. I had always assumed that boys were so much bigger and stronger than girls. Danny was still overall bigger than me, but soon, that’s all going to change.

We pulled back from our hug a bit and look at each other in the eyes. At first, I waited for him to kiss me, but something about me didn’t want to just yet. So I pulled back from our embrace, just in time.

Danny and I agreed to start hanging out more. On our way home, our hands conveniently brushed each other as we walked. It was cute. He wanted so bad to kiss me, but I kinda liked teasing him a bit. I also couldn’t stop imagining what it will be like to grow bigger than him. This is going to be a lot of fun!

Love,

Mel

5 comments:

  1. Love the new picture Mel. Your triceps look fantastic. You should post a picture of your abs.

    You are well on your way to getting big. That is awesome.

    Have a wonderful night,

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny is a lucky man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're wise in not wanting to share your secret with Kat. At least make sure you reach your own goals before you risk involving someone.

    As I'm sure you know, the more people who know about a secret the harder it is to keep and eventually it isn't a secret anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any more of your story coming...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mel,
    I just discovered your blog today and I have to say: I couldn't stop reading your development. I hope, no I know that you will become the biggest female bodybuilder. I would love to read more from you. If I could I would write you a mail *g*

    By the way. I think you shouldn't tell Kat your secret. But you could mix her shakes with your secret powder without her knowing.

    Keep on writing!

    Greetings Diana

    ReplyDelete